Washington State celebrated the nation’s first statewide Father’s Day on July 19, 1910 to commemorate fallen men from a large coal mine explosion. Soon enough, churches, local shops, and eventually the government adopted the sentimental day. Fast forward a hundred years later, we celebrate father figures with gifts for pampering and appreciation.
- The Wine Lover — Build a custom a gourmet basket! We all know the way to a man’s heart is through his stomach. Add cheeses, smoked sausage, and a variety of sauces and jams to compliment those crunchy crackers.
2. The Green Thumb — Send a mixed green planter with ivy and an kalanchoe to liven his spirits. These are perfect for the front porch or for replanting in the backyard.
3. The Bearded — Pamper your favorite lumberjack with a product for his luscious beard! Jack Black specializes in moisturizing the entirety of his face while using natural and organic, botanical ingredients.
4. The Office Man — Design a succulent garden and deliver it straight to the workplace! Research says that plants in the cubicle space increases productivity and creativity levels.
5. The Sweet Tooth — Truffle chocolates are the perfect add on to fulfill those chocolate cravings. Each bite packs a decadent flavor ranging from mint, champagne, and peanut butter.
Need help customizing a gift for Father’s Day? Visit our website for more information!